New here? This might be the link you’re looking for (hello fellow launchers!)
Because you consider yourself to be only one thread of those which are in the tunic. Well then it was fitting for you to take care how you should be like the rest of men, just as the thread has no design to be anything superior to the other threads. But I wish to be purple, that small part which is bright, and makes all the rest appear graceful and beautiful. Why then do you tell me to make myself like the many? And if I do, how shall I still be purple?
—The Discourses, by Epictetus (a 2nd century Greek philosopher)
Sean Woodrow & David Corns
How am I back on tumblr again?
The great question of our current decade.
Is benedict cumberbatch unintentionally doing the vlog brothers sign here?
What is happening…where is this from…people don’t just UNINTENTIONALLY do the Nerdfighter sign…either he was told to do this or…or…
OR HE IS A NERDFIGHTER, HANK. (Source.)
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Hounded by Kevin Hearne
- The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
- Hyperion by Dan Simmons
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- The Fall of Hyperion by Dan Simmons
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
- Jagannath by Karin Tidbeck
- The Magicians by Lev Grossman
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
- Matched by Ally Condie
- To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis
Real things: still superior to computer-generated things.